The William Inglis Hotel is where memories are made in every moment. Steeped in history, the facilities are that of a modern event precinct combined with the elegance of a Sofitel MGallery hotel. From a conference centre to corporate retreats, The William Inglis at Riverside Stables makes hosting sophisticated and successful events simple.
Accommodation is available at the hotel for interstate or international attendees.
- Adjacent to Warwick Farm Racecourse
- Uniquely themed hotel celebrating racing history and the thoroughbred
- 5-Star boutique accommodation with personality
- State-of-the-art hospitality suites and function rooms
- Variety of corporate 'spaces'
- Inglis Arena can host up to 900 guests
- Extensive food and beverage facilities including the Newmarket Room Restaurant, 1867 Lounge Bar and the Chiltern Rooftop Bar
- Back-of-house facilities and business services
Parking and Other Info
Located in the Riverside Stables precinct, and close to the site of the proposed Liverpool Health and Innovation Precinct, Sofitel’s William Inglis Hotel is only 30 minutes from Sydney’s Kingsford Smith Airport and 40 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
The venue is easliy accessible by car with plenty of complimentary car-parking available on the day.
Guests can also catch a train to Warwick Farm station, after which there will be a 20-25 minute walk to reach the venue, or a train to Liverpool station which is only a 5-minute taxi ride away. The hotel can also offer a shuttle service to and from major transport checkpoints.